Saturday, September 16, 2017

Sheep!

Today was my day to make an orange sheep, maybe two. But I can't find the pattern! Okay, this is not a big deal because I do have the tutorials posted. And I do have seven patterns staring at me.

Next weekend is the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival.  The sheep hope I have the flock filled out by then.

I'm hoping Molly tells me where the pattern is soon. I look forward to finding out where she hid it.

Addendum:  So Molly had me retrieve her blue fur toy from under a table...and there sat a bag with various paperwork including the pattern specs for the sheep. Molly was quite pleased with herself.

9 comments:

Charlene S said...

As she should be!

MissPat said...

Molly to the rescue. I guess you'll have to keep her. I have finished four sheep and I just love them.
Pat

Amy said...

Molly knows where there is sheep, there is fleece. Where there is fleece, there is yarn. She's expecting staff to find the yarn next.

Susan said...

Oh, she looks so innocent, she couldn't hide anything :-)

Shirley said...

The flock definitely needs some orange members. Good work on Molly's part.

Kathy S. said...

These are adorable!

Mystic Quilter said...

Love the flock of sheep!

Dorothy said...

What a great team of "hunters & gatherers" you and Molly make.

Julianne said...

these are so stinking cute I cant stand it!