Sunday, August 21, 2016

Return to the Poodle Pattern

Quite a while ago, I began a poodle quilt where the poodles are pink, turquoise or black. The background fabrics are various black and white fabrics where the white predominates. I am preparing a tutorial for making this poodle.
Here are the poodles I made earlier.

And here are a cat and dog striking similar poses.

Buddy is very full of himself these days. Here he is taking Molly's place on top of the shelves behind the design walls. He also took over Molly's new tunnel toy which he had been avoiding. Molly is not too happy with this turn of events.

But always the professional, Molly is helping me prepare the tutorial.

7 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

Somehow I must have missed seeing your poodles before!! Very remiss of me - I think they're so cute.
Smashing shot of Molly and Buddy together.

Verna Groger said...

Love all your animals, but poodle is one of the cutest!! So happy to read that you're preparing a tutorial. It just might inspire my doggie loving dtr to take up quilting. (She already wants to learn to sew.) :)

Barbara said...

I missed your poodles before too. They are fantastic. No doubt, Molly has her nose out of joint.

gayle said...

Looks like professional Molly is professionally plotting professional ambushes...

Sue SA said...

Love the poodles, think you are going to have lots of requests from dog lovers for this pattern!

Cathy said...

Oodles of Poodles. I know a couple of girls (well actually old ladies) who would love a quilt like that.

Cathy said...

The poodles are cute, but just don't hold a candle to your own cat and dog. I didn't realize how big Molly and Buddy are. I think Alfalfa and Darla are smaller cats, but they'll be weighed next month....