Thursday, July 7, 2016

Fox, flamingo and spiderweb

This is a patchwork fox I made at the beginning of last year. I thought I would bring it out in honor of Ms. Fox who was quite noisy this morning. She was also busy because I only got a quick glimpse of her jaunting across the yard.

And here is the flamingo I made last year as part of the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. I made a bird for each color but haven't yet figured out how to put them all together.

I also made twenty more spiderweb triangles.

And last but not least, here's Molly who was distracted from taking down the curtains again. She is thinking about adding to the pile of blocks on the floor in front of the design wall.

4 comments:

gayle said...

I was hoping Ms Fox would turn up in a quilt! She's lovely!
And that flamingo just tickles me. I'm looking forward to what you decide to do with all those birds. (I still love the pukeko best...)
Molly, Molly, Molly. Best of luck with that block stacking project.

Mystic Quilter said...

I like the way you have the fox above the flamingo -is that dinner??

Frances Meredith said...

Love the flamingo. Love Molly.

Cathy said...

Well, I love all your blocks AND that furry block marauder!