Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Storm Update

Yes, the photo is fuzzy, but then, so is Cyclone. This is the smallest of Team Storm, but also the most willing to risk its life in pursuit of some elasticized string. And massive amounts of soft food. Happily, her sister (Hurricane) joined her both in pursuit of string and a hearty meal. The boy (Typhoon) is still unwilling to come out in my presence, but I did see him peering out at a feather toy. Kitten U is enforcing the socialization rule that soft food is only available when authorities are present, so the only soft food Typhoon will have is on the breath of his sisters. His dinner will be hard tack (crunchies) and water.

And by the way...the shelter named the kittens and I think I have just now finally figured out which catastrophe is associated with which kitten.

2 comments:

gayle said...

I wouldn't be able to do what you do. I would want to keep ALL the kittens, and my fate as a Crazy Cat Lady would be sealed...

Barbara said...

Batten down the hatches.