Wednesday, October 14, 2015

More Dear Jane and Roy

Apparently Fabadashery decided to go easy on me with her eighth random drawing of Dear Jane blocks and picked four surprisingly easy blocks.  Of course, I have some not-so-easy blocks to catch up on.

Meanwhile, Kitten U is concentrating its efforts on a single student, shown here learning about fabric storage techniques. Roy is a bit of a conspiracy theory kitten and is quite convinced that this is also where I have stashed previous neglected kittens that got lost in the sewing room.

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I would sometimes reach for a piece of fabric on my shelves and freak out because I touched a furry thing I hadn't noticed before.......ughhhh!. Sometimes it came with teeth!

Frances Meredith said...

You are making great progress with your DJ ,