Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pukeko Kittens

I just got back from visiting my brother in California. Apparently, I got there just in time for rain and wind advisories. But hopefully now that I've returned home, their weather can return back to normal. And I was quite nervous to leave an unattended sewing room. Fortunately, the devastation I returned to was the devastation I left.  However, these two kittens sporting the New Zealand pukeko showed up...once and for all proving there is some mysterious cat portal under Mystic Quilter's control.

3 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

My secret has been discovered! Love the kitties!

Debra said...

What wonderful New Zealand kitties! I wonder how they feel about wearing birds? Somehow there is something very wrong and very right about that!! LOL

floribunda said...

yes, our California weather is back to normal --blue skies and 70-degree afternoons... please come back soon, though, and we really need more rain here!