Saturday, October 25, 2014

It's that time of year when the little woodland mice look for a warm place to stay such as building a nest in the woodpile...

Or sneaking inside to hide out with the rainbow mice...  It's also the time of year that the sun blasts into the sewing room, lighting up sections of the design wall and making it almost impossible to take a good photo. But I'm not complaining! Now its time to go see how other woodland quilt blocks are fitting into the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

looks great! I'm getting excited, too, to use up all these blocks someway in a quilt! I like how you used the brown for the mouse ears- perfect placement!

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

Such cute mice!

Edith said...

Sally, your mice are so cute.

Quiltdivajulie said...

LOVE the fabrics in this latest little mouse . . .

Nell's Quilts said...

Love the fabric in the little mouse. Will the top be finished in time for a "Nutcracker" Christmas?

Jeanne said...

How adorable are those mice! The only ones I consider cute are made from fabric. Great work!

Mystic Quilter said...

More of your mischievous mice, how many will you have when finished?

Cathy said...

Cute mice. I think some ugly, nasty, stinky mice might be under my mountain of batting scraps I need to sew together.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are SO adorable!!