Tuesday, September 30, 2014

No, this is not a photo of my dinner. Today I had to take my sewing machine in for service to repair a complication from a previous surgery. It so happens that the sewing machine repair is right in the middle of a quilt store full of fabric. Coincidence? I think not. Of course, I always find fabric for the quilt I have just completed. Except in this case, I was slow enough that the quilt wasn't finished. (A new definition for slow quilting to justify buying more fabric?)

And yes, these look like delightful additions to the "evil" side of the I-spy quilt.

I have to be careful not to include "evil" images that might be too scary for the intended audience...my grand nephew. And I'm worried that teddy bears playing soccer might provoke nightmares. For me.

1 comment:

Julierose said...

You are a riot! My sewing repair shop is upstairs from their fabric too. Am I wishing to have to bring in my "new to me" Singer for foot (pedal) surgery?? Hmmm. May BE yes...hugs--really cute fabrics you got...Julierose