Sunday, January 12, 2014

The MASSIVE cleanup that began with the sewing room has moved to the room where I store flat folds of fabric, weaving fiber and finished quilts. The quilt above was made in the 1980s, but apparently I had already stopped labeling quilts because this doesn't have one and I no longer remember its name. I do remember that I was "working" at Crazy Ladies and Friends quilt store at the time and Mary Ellen wanted an example of mirror blocks.

In other news, the Placid Curves QOV is enjoying its first 12 hour soak. Although I expected a particular red to run, the water has turned a beautiful inky blue, which means the QOV gets to enjoy a second 12 hour soak.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I'm sorry. I feel some responsibility for all this extra work and diversion from sewing. Cool quilt though!

Judy Dietrich said...

Does your boss know you posted a blog without a picture of him in it??